Since Demilec will not respond to me personally, I will post this here Removing the spray foam only works to certain extent. Chemicals remain in the house because of the sheathing and other framing material that have absorbed the vapors.
Listen up Demilec:
Dry Ice does not work, it makes the odor worse.
Soda Blasting may create too much residual dust everywhere in the home.
MgO clay sprayed on the sheathing or roof deck may be a good option.
George Swanson is the man to talk to about MgO Clay. George can be reached here
As always, contact me for more info. firstname.lastname@example.org